To facilitate, all PAF members of Fazaia Housing Schemes, to deposit their dues
(membership fee, booking amount, installments, development / additional development,
care maintenance charges, Delay Payment Charges and Transfer Fee etc), arrangement have been made with following banks:-
|1||MCB Bank Ltd||
|2||Habib Bank Ltd||
|3||Allied Bank Ltd||
|4||Askari Bank Ltd||
- PAYMENT OF DUES THROUGH DEPOSIT CHALLAN GENERATOR
All PAF members, irrespective of their bank, can deposit their dues through
any branch of MCB, HBL, ABL and AkBL (within Pakistan), as following procedure:-
- Click the `Deposit Challan Generator` link, to open challan form.
- Select a `Scheme` from drop down list for which you make payment.
- Type / Enter the personal information (Applicant's / Member's Name, Membership No, Member's CNIC and Contact No).
- Choose / Select any one Bank account details
- Select Nature / Type of Payment, if not present in the drop down list, click `Misc Receipt` and type in the `Textbox`.
- Select detail of payment (cash / DD / PO) and write amount in digit and words.
- Enter the Captcha (alphanumeric characters) you see in the box in order. If you are not sure what the alphanumeric characters are, either enter your best guess or click the reload button next to the distorted alphanumeric characters.
- In the end, press `Print Deposit Challan`
- Visit any branch of the selected bank.
- Deposit amount in cash / DD / PO.
- Obtain two copies of Challan Form / Deposit Slip duly stamped by the bank.
- Keep one copy for personal record and second copy may dispatch to Dte of EP through mail or inform through e-mail email@example.com.
- ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH E-BANKING (INTERNET / MOBILE APPS)
For payment of dues through e-Banking (Internet / Mobile Apps), following banks have launched mobile application facility for all members of Fazaia Housing Schemes, who are account holders.
- ONLINE PAYMENT REMITTANCES BY BANK PAF MEMBERS FROM ABROAD
For payment of dues through Bank Remittances, click here
For any assistance / query contact Directorate of Estate Project (Query Cell) at following numbers:-